The Celebration Of Love And Diversity
June 14th — July 6th, 2019
“Noboprobhaat” is a non-profit LGBTQI+ organization. It was officially established on 20th June 2018. But the process of establishing this organization started on December 2017.The headquarter of Noboprobath is situated in Dhaka, Bangladesh.Its network is spread all over Bangladesh. Initially, the organization was formed only with a few marginal LGBTQI+ people. Soon after its establishment, it gains acceptance among LGBTQI+ and poor people across the country. As a result, several branches are established across the country.
Who works with:
- LGBTQI people
- Helpless people
Field of work:
- Awareness activities
- Organizing workshops in different parts of the country every two months.
- Creating an organized network for the LGBTQI+
- Creating a strong voice for the LGBTQI+
- To take various initiatives to eradicate social and legal discrimination against the LGBTQI+ community.
- Campaign to create awareness about sexual health.
- Providing mental health care to the LGBTQI+ community.
- Public awareness is created to prevent gender inequality.
- Programs to celebrate different special days.
- LGBTQI+ rights related articles are promoted .
- Awareness campaign among youth communities of different university and college campuses.
- Social welfare activities
- Distribution of clothes between poor and helpless.
- Distribution of food and water among those who are affected for various reasons.
- Supporting sick but economically unable patients.
- Arranging various programs to prevent environmental pollution.
Aims and Objectives:
- Propagate and disseminate scientific theories about LGBTQ+
- Eliminate common misconceptions against LGBTQ+
- Develop an active platform for people who support the rights of LGBTQ+
- Developing a common consciousness of rights and freedoms among LGBTQ+
- Stand beside peoples who are being abused because of their sexual orientation.
- Take appropriate measures to bring domestic and foreign public opinion in favour of LGBTQ+
- To draw the attention of human rights organizations to all issues related to the LGBTQ+
- Encouraging young people to help disadvantaged – poor people.
The purpose of this organization is to achieve the state recognition of sexual minorities, abolish Section 377 and establish the human rights of all by gaining the stated objectives.
- Primary members
- The staff
- Member of the Executive Council
- Member of the Advisory Council
- Member of the Council