Noboprobhaat Foundation thinks that there is no alternative to working together if we want to reach our goal in a fast time. We strongly believe that collaborating enhances problem-solving ability, the scope of work, skills, and network. That’s why we are interested in partnerships with other non-profit organizations, charities, educational institutions, associations, cultural organizations, financial institutions, business organizations, professional organizations, government organizations, non-governmental organizations, international organizations, clubs, social organizations, and platforms. We share opportunities with our partners and they share their opportunities with us. If you are interested in partnering with Noboprobhaat, / then follow the procedure below.
First step: Do you know about Noboprobhaat? Do you agree with Noboprobhaat’s goals? If you don’t know, find out here.
Second step: We are ready to partner with you if you agree with our policies and goals. Now you need to mail us the official e-mail from the head of your organization. The mail should provide details about the terms of the partnership, the duration of the partnership and how you would like to work together. Our official e-mail address is: (firstname.lastname@example.org ) .
Third step: We’ll review your mail once we receive it. We will give you our feedback within seven days after the review.
Final step: We will be signing a partnership agreement on behalf of the two organizations. Then we will start working according to the terms of the partnership. We are committed to abiding by the terms until the partnership expires.
Some important terms of the partnership agreement
- Partnerships will be within the organization, not with individuals. (Individuals can be volunteers and sponsors).
- Partner organizations will not disclose each other’s privacy.
- Partner organizations will not interfere in each other’s internal affairs.
- Partner organizations will not spread false information and violence against each other.
- Partner organizations will continue to cooperate with each other.
- Partner organizations will share opportunities, skills and networks with each other.
- Partner organizations may seek special assistance from each other.
- If the partner organizations launch an initiative together, it will be owned by all.